No Trent William's in week 2?

J12B

Reaction score
https://thebiglead.com/2019/08/13/a...FRbQbdsuDKoW6naIWMj5iD0LL1mCuDIgrVn04JM3z-Lds

Sounds like issues will not be resolved between the Commanders and Trent Williams.

The report is that the Commanders would only be willing to trade Williams for a 1st and 6th round pick.

Doubt he will be playing week 2 against the Cowboys.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Plus: He won't be playing with the Commanders. Minus: They'll probably trade him to the Texans for Clowney.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://thebiglead.com/2019/08/13/a...FRbQbdsuDKoW6naIWMj5iD0LL1mCuDIgrVn04JM3z-Lds

Sounds like issues will not be resolved between the Commanders and Trent Williams.

The report is that the Commanders would only be willing to trade Williams for a 1st and 6th round pick.

Doubt he will be playing week 2 against the Cowboys.

Skins worry me that rook QB looks promising and can really zing the ball.
They also have a tough front 4 and Dak usually has very bad games against them.
Week 2 in D.C. will be a tough one!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More importantly then "we"
"I like our guy's"
we are going to put some hurt on people.
The only trade I want to make is Zeke for a #1 and #2 after Pollard tears people up.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I doubt the Rookie QB is gonna start the season but hey they have Keenum and he can be pesky if you give him some time. This game is looking more and more like a slam dunk for the Cowboys and we know what happens when things look too easy. Besides Zeke has been key in beating division rivals.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Honestly, we should be all for trying to trade Lael and a third rounder to the Texans for Clowney. I dont even care if he is a one year rental. That would make our defense SICK!

D-Law and Clowney! Oh man!

If Jerry really wants to go all-in this year, he should absolutely do that trade.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score

I saw the rookie you are talking about play in his first game, and I am not sure what the heck you saw. I saw errant passes and two ugly interceptions.

The Giants rookie, on the other hand, looked like he might be the real deal. Hard to tell with such a limited time, but he looked confident and accurate.