Noah Brown: 7 catches for 172 yards

mldardy

Reaction score
LOL at everyone hyping us this guy. They couldn't wait to get him off the roster now all of a sudden he's Jerry Rice. Never change Cowboy fans.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
It’s also possible that he got better. Sometimes a different scenery or circumstance motivates folks to grind harder. I’m glad for the kid….

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
CJ Stroud is definitely elite if he can make a JAG like Brown look good.
Wrong.

CJ Stroud is good, but Noah Brown is playing 100% better than he ever did for the Cowboys. He's not the 1st ex-Cowboy who gets cut for sucking but then does a complete 160° and plays lights out for his new team.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's just a good combo.

Noah Brown is working back toward the ball when the play breaks down and he and Stroud are on the same page.

I felt like half of his yard age was when CJ was making something out of nothing.

Happy for Brown. He's really found a great fit out there.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
This has more to do with the fact that CJ Stroud is really good, and less so that Brown is suddenly a good WR.

Granted Noah is still only 27, so he still has room to improve.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
So 43 catches and 74 targets wasn't enough last year. He got the ball thrown to him plenty of times and he cost us a game. :facepalm: :thumbdown:
Yeah good for him that he's finally putting it together but he had no one but himself to blame for how little he played in Dallas. He simply did not perform on any consistent level. I like Noah so I am happy for him but if he played like this in Dallas he'd still be in Dallas. He didn't.. so he gone!