Noah Brown's Back-to-Back Games Over 150 Yards

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm so proud of Noah Brown. It's only sad he didn't stay in Dallas. Earlier in the season, he was injured. But since healing up, he's really come on strong in Houston. I've never been any sort of Texans fan. I'm always open to watching and rooting on other teams, not as my first team, but I used to like the Steelers because I liked Bettis, Kordell, etc. Anyway, Brown, Stroud, and even Schultz, to some degree, are making somewhat into the Texans.

Anyone else cheering on Noah Brown, until he comes to meet us?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm so proud of Noah Brown. It's only sad he didn't stay in Dallas. Earlier in the season, he was injured. But since healing up, he's really come on strong in Houston. I've never been any sort of Texans fan. I'm always open to watching and rooting on other teams, not as my first team, but I used to like the Steelers because I liked Bettis, Kordell, etc. Anyway, Brown, Stroud, and even Schultz, to some degree, are making somewhat into the Texans.

Anyone else cheering on Noah Brown, until he comes to meet us?
I'm with you. Noah had limited playing time at Ohio State. Then again here in Dallas. Just never got a chance to play consistently to develop NFL-type talent.

Good to see him doing well. He's had to work for it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I am also very happy for Noah. I think the one thing that doesn't get talked about enough is the chasm between practice speed and game speed for players. I think in the limited time Brown got to play on offense in Dallas he never quite got fully acclimated to game speed. Which is why I think he had way more drops than a guy with his hands should have had. It appears that more playing time has afforded him the ability to finally see and track the ball consistently in game speed and the results have been really good. I hope he gets a thousand yard season in Houston. That would be really cool for him.

ghst187

Reaction score
Stroud has a lot to do with it…..
Kid is incredible