Noah Sewell or Jack Campbell

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Sewell put together a nice combine. Campbell also put together a nice showing. Who would you rather have ?

John813

Reaction score
Campbell.

Like @AsthmaField , I like Iowa defenders.

Also, he should be a real MLB in stopping the run over LVE

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Not a Sewell fan. Campbell for sure.

I think Sewell will have real trouble playing MLB in today’s NFL.

I might draft him late (6th or 7th round) and let him gain weight to see if he might could become a designated pass rusher or something.

No way I take him to play LB. Not in any round.

Carson

Reaction score
Campbel. But you’re going to get Sewell much later

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Teams See Late Round 1 Possible for Jack Campbell​

Updated March 3, 2023
By Charlie Campbell. Follow Charlie on Twitter @draftcampbell.

Months ago, team sources told BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1 that Iowa linebacker Jack Campbell could be a late first-round pick if he worked out well before the 2023 NFL Draft. While Campbell did not set the combine on fire with his 40, he ended up performing very well in the field drills, and sources from six different teams texted today that they think Campbell is definitely in the running to be a late first-round pick in the the 2023 NFL Draft.

"[Late 1st] would make sense to me," said an AFC director of player personnel. "He's the best pure inside linebacker in my mind, so I can see him in Round 1."

Campbell put up the fastest three-cone drill time of any linebacker and moved well in the field drills.

"He didn't run real fast - in the 40 -, but looked great in the field," said an area scout. "He should go late 1 or early 2 in this draft."

In the final months, Campbell could continue to rise as coaches get more involved in the draft process. Campbell is known to be smart and a hard worker. With Campbell being perhaps the top inside linebacker, he stands a real shot at being selected on the opening night of the 2023 NFL Draft.

Malhavoc

Reaction score

Teams See Late Round 1 Possible for Jack Campbell​

Updated March 3, 2023
By Charlie Campbell. Follow Charlie on Twitter @draftcampbell.

Months ago, team sources told BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1 that Iowa linebacker Jack Campbell could be a late first-round pick if he worked out well before the 2023 NFL Draft. While Campbell did not set the combine on fire with his 40, he ended up performing very well in the field drills, and sources from six different teams texted today that they think Campbell is definitely in the running to be a late first-round pick in the the 2023 NFL Draft.

"[Late 1st] would make sense to me," said an AFC director of player personnel. "He's the best pure inside linebacker in my mind, so I can see him in Round 1."

Campbell put up the fastest three-cone drill time of any linebacker and moved well in the field drills.

"He didn't run real fast - in the 40 -, but looked great in the field," said an area scout. "He should go late 1 or early 2 in this draft."

In the final months, Campbell could continue to rise as coaches get more involved in the draft process. Campbell is known to be smart and a hard worker. With Campbell being perhaps the top inside linebacker, he stands a real shot at being selected on the opening night of the 2023 NFL Draft.
Good player, but there is no way in hell I would take Campbell in round 1.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I thought Drew Sanders would have the LVE level workout, but it's Campbell.

With a Butkus award on his shelf and a 99th percentile workout, I don't see any way he leaves round 1. He's LB1.