Nobody can blame Dak today

TWOK11

Reaction score
Missing both starting tackles, 2/3 starting receivers and while getting hit nearly every time he dropped back he threw for nearly 300 yards and carried his team nearly all the way back from 3 TDs down.

The OL and defense really wet the bed today

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Missing both starting tackles, 2/3 starting receivers and while getting hit nearly every time he dropped back he threw for nearly 300 yards and carried his team nearly all the way back from 3 TDs down.

You sound a bit like Jerry making excuses. But i agree, Dak wasn't the main problem. I don't think the end of the game would have had as much suspense if the refs hadn't been so flag happy on that last drive. It was unbelievable. One of the PI calls clearly was not.

DJordan23

Reaction score
This defense is the problem...front to back. If these guys could ever stop a team a time or two we probably would've won this game. Oh,Oh, I can't forget about that awful kicker...so what if he can make a 62 yard FG, make the routine kicks of 40 and under sometimes.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak might need contacts or simply put on some glasses. His reads are becoming very questionable. I can't believe he didn't recognize the blitz on the 2pt conversion.....he is the 4yr starter.

TWOK11

Reaction score
You sound a bit like Jerry making excuses. But i agree, Dak wasn't the main problem. I don't think the end of the game would have had as much suspense if the refs hadn't been so flag happy on that last drive. It was unbelievable. One of the PI calls clearly was not.

We were pretty clearly going to score regardless, the Jets didn’t stop us at all the second half and we figured something out.

leeblair

Reaction score

This is exactly why I said Dak's first season was an anomaly. He has to play better under pressure and be the reason that the Cowboys are better.
If he had played for any team but the Cowboys, with the best o-line in football, he would have been out of the NFL by now.
The last three games are the real Dak.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

When Carson does it against a 4-2 squad with half his team out with injury, he’s a choke artist. When Dak loses against an 0-5 team with 2-3 guys out he’s a hero.

About right?

stiletto

Reaction score
He's a tough Emmm'fer.... I don't see how anyone can say he is of the soft-ilk. The last play he was given was garbage. He did what he could with a limp "you know what" as a leader Head coach....I am not sold on Kellen Moore either. He is starting to become Mr. Slack-jaw to me. How can you just breath normally and still show your teeth? It's weird....

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I don't think he was the problem either. I actually think he threw some dimes. Couple high throws but he was fairly money considering the circumstances.

He can't win it by himself, with the right coaches around him he can win in this league.