Norm Chow

tkiehl

Reaction score
This man makes things happen.....BYU when they were scoring 40 a game.....got dissed on the HC job when Edwards retired....promptly went to NC State and did wonders with QB Rivers.....then to USC and developed Carson Palmer and now Leineirt and two national championships! He left NCstate because he missed the west coast. NO one has had the coaching success as this offensive genius!...I can not believe he has not been offered any NFL jobs.....I would take him in an instant as an OC in Dallas and pay him....that being said....you have to take a careful look at the players in his system....because for the most part....it is his system that succeeds IMO and that is all you can ask from a OC...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
tkiehl said:
This man makes things happen.....BYU when they were scoring 40 a game.....got dissed on the HC job when Edwards retired....promptly went to NC State and did wonders with QB Rivers.....then to USC and developed Carson Palmer and now Leineirt and two national championships! He left NCstate because he missed the west coast. NO one has had the coaching success as this offensive genius!...I can not believe he has not been offered any NFL jobs.....I would take him in an instant as an OC in Dallas and pay him....that being said....you have to take a careful look at the players in his system....because for the most part....it is his system that succeeds IMO and that is all you can ask from a OC...

Pipe dream.

dewey

Reaction score
Not every coach has aspirations of the NFL. From everything you read, it would appear Chow is happy as a college coach and happy at USC.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
There have been lots of rrumblings here in LA that the Titans are interested in him and could pursue him further once recruting LOI day comes and goes.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Your speaking about a subject that is near and dear to my heart here.

I would love to see Norm Chow come to Dallas but I don't ever see it happening. I don't see Bill changing to accomidate what Norm Chow would want to do. Norm Chow's offense showcases the QBs abilities. The QB is the focal point. Parcells offense is the exact opposite. In a nutshell, Chow's offense = Ferrari at QB. Bills offense = Russian LADA or Checker Cabs if you will.