Nors bet

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I know there was some kind of bet dealing with nors and countless other members on wether or not singleton would get cut. I am not sure of the terms, but, singleton is still here, shouldn't he be wearing a siggy or something?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Tio said:
I know there was some kind of bet dealing with nors and countless other members on wether or not singleton would get cut. I am not sure of the terms, but, singleton is still here, shouldn't he be wearing a siggy or something?

I believe it was the Crow that he allready dons.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tio said:
The season hasn't officially started.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I'll concede if he's still here on gameday.

Its not looking good for me.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Nors said:

That's cool Nors. Way to be a man about it and take what is sometimes dished out.

Kudos my friend.

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
Fletch said:
I believe it was the Crow that he allready dons.

That is not the avatar that will be used as it would not make sense for him to have to wear an avatar as punishment that he already wears.

In a day or two I'll make a thread where the avatar used for the bet will be voted on, and yes, the bet ends at midnight the night before the game.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Nors said:

Wasn't it if he made the team? Which would be make the 53 man roster. Isn't the 53man roster out?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
Wasn't it if he made the team? Which would be make the 53 man roster. Isn't the 53man roster out?
He could still be released if we acquire someone else.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I don't foresee anymore vets added to the roster until after the SD game. No use paying them guarateed money