Not Easy, Give This a Try

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I got this in e-mail. There are two pictures side by side. There are supposedly 10 subtle differences between them. I only found 3. Those 3 are not easy to spot and I was staring so hard my eyes felt strained. Give it a try. Let us know how you do.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I got this in e-mail. There are two pictures side by side. There are supposedly 10 subtle differences between them. I only found 3. Those 3 are not easy to spot and I was staring so hard my eyes felt strained. Give it a try. Let us know how you do.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

Ha Ha!!! I found 4... Beat ya brat brother...but geez, you really have to get up close to find them and I have really good eyes :D That middle section is where I think most of them are, but it was straining my eyes too. Bet nobody beats my score......

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I only found 5 differences. That is really hard, I wish it were a little larger though, I had to look at the screen from only inches away to even find the ones I did.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
I only found 5 differences. That is really hard, I wish it were a little larger though, I had to look at the screen from only inches away to even find the ones I did.

You found 5! No way... I'm gonna rest my eyes and try again...I'll beat you

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
You guys will need to PM me with the ones you found. I sure can't see them and I was up close too.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Ha Ha!!! I found 4... Beat ya brat brother...but geez, you really have to get up close to find them and I have really good eyes :D That middle section is where I think most of them are, but it was straining my eyes too. Bet nobody beats my score......
I found 7....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
All ten....that was easy :eek:
Yeager sent me a PM. This can be done but man do you really have to look hard to see them all.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
bastid, and i really believe you....my heart stopped there for a second, I was going all out looking for them too.... :( :eek:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
bastid, and i really believe you....my heart stopped there for a second, I was going all out looking for them too.... :( :eek:

DING! DING! DING! We have a WINNER!!!- NOT!!

It's not that hard... Don't give up.. try again... I tried a second time and found 8 of them and Hos and Yeag aren't spilling the beans on where the other 2 are.... Try again...

You might not believe Hos that they can all be found, but believe me.... I'm already up to 8 and not giving up.

The trick is to relax and not get so tense that you feel like your heart stops...

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
DING! DING! DING! We have a WINNER!!!- NOT!!

It's not that hard... Don't give up.. try again... I tried a second time and found 8 of them and Hos and Yeag aren't spilling the beans on where the other 2 are.... Try again...

You might not believe Hos that they can all be found, but believe me.... I'm already up to 8 and not giving up.

The trick is to relax and not get so tense that you feel like your heart stops...
:mad: that just ain't right..... :eek:

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Man-O-man that is a tough one. But I found all 10 of them. Don't lose your focus and you'll get em'.

I've seen another variation on this. I'll try to find it for you.