Not excited for this game

CPanther95

Reaction score
What makes you think the Cowboys would lose to the skins if they know all they need to secure the NFC East division and a playoff birth would be to beat the Commanders?

You don't believe the Cowboys would come out willing to win the division and make the playoffs?

You're new here, aren't you? :D

I wouldn't want a Garrett led team to head into week 17 just needing to beat a division rival to make the playoffs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

are-you-not-entertained.gif

:laugh:

CB61

Reaction score
This is the least excited I’ve been for a game all season... I’m probably not even going to waste my time watching the game. I’ve been on on 6 day work weeks and I don’t think I can waste a few hours of misery on my one day off.
I remember those 6 day work weeks and only having Sunday off looking forward to watching the Cowboys was the highlight of my week now it's my worst nightmare

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Reading the board will be more exciting that the game, IMO. Watching people who want the Cowboys to lose get frustrated (win or lose) will be entertaining.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'll be watching. Either the Cowboys win or Jerry gets embarrassed on national TV again. Can't wait for the shots of the owner's box.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not excited either, as normally I would be.
It is like a Catch-22. Lose and it is still a win, as one more nail in Garrett's coffin (too bad Jerry is using thumbtacks and not railroad spikes)
Win, and playoff chances improve, as I can't root for a loss as long as they are in contention for a playoff spot. Even for the better good of the future of the team with a new HC.

johneric8

Reaction score
I honestly abhor Jerry and how he has allowed his ego and pride to get in the way of fielding a good team and worthy coach.

Having said that, seeing Jerry all red faced in his suite about to cry, is much more satisfying than a pointless win.