Not making excuses but the Chiefs beat us

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
1318154035-Jake-Blues-Excuses.jpg

Zman5

Reaction score
Another thing people haven't mentioned is that Chiefs had a bye after the game and we had another game in 4 days. Psychologically that's huge.
Chiefs could afford to "leave it all out" on the field and knowing they have an extra week to recover.

dfense

Reaction score
How about Cowboys start running the same pick plays the Chiefs ran.

phildadon86

Reaction score
There ya go, you thinking, well Allen don't belong.

Dude, don't talk a game, one performance, look at the career. Brady, Mahomes, Wilson, Rodgers,on a whole on other level and Dak has no business being paid their kind of $$$$.
Ok. SO neither does Lamar Jackson, or anyone who hasnt won a superbowl? Is that what you are saying? Because there are a lot more QBs that havent won than won. Im not getting into this debate. Dak has been playing at a high level for 4 years and the last 2 has taken a very big step to being one of the elite. Dak is a stud and he got paid market value for what he has produced in his career.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Beat us when they had a full squad.

Dallas was without Amari Cooper, Tyron Smith, Demarcus Lawrence, Randy Gregory, and CeeDee Lamb (2nd half).

And it was somewhat close thanks to the defense.

We just need to get full strength.

:starspin:

You'll wait a long, long time before this team is ever at "full strength" for 2 games in a row.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
All due respect. It's an excuse. Dallas may never be at full strength. What happens if we get another Cooper like deal right before the playoffs. Dallas loses Smith again? Better have some plan B's ready.

eternaljester81

Reaction score

Dallas was without Amari Cooper, Tyron Smith, Demarcus Lawrence, Randy Gregory, and CeeDee Lamb (2nd half).

And Zeke with one good leg.

Flamma

Reaction score

They beat us up front at the LOS. I'm not sure Tyron Smith can totally eliminate that disaster I saw on Sunday. Adjustments have to be made. But hey, they weren't exactly lighting up the scoreboard either.

We also had no one that could cover Tyreek Hill. Brown is playing 10 yards off the guy on 3rd and 3. He's not even close enough to make the tackle after he catches the ball and runs for another 15-20.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Thankfully there are no excuses for why the Chiefs dominanted us. I only lost my fantasy game because their kicker left easy points on the field. May ultimately cost me $600.

Proof

Reaction score
My song n' dance is Dak thinking he deserves to be paid as if he is among the top QB's in the NFL when he simply isn't.

The guys making the big $$$$ are SB winners.

so you prefer to pay for past performance?

Proof

Reaction score
We all knew that going into the game (save Lamb) yet more than 80% of fans here still predicted a Cowboys win. Any crying after that is an excuse. Injuries, refs, the sun was in thier eyes...blah, blah, blah.

80 pct of the board thought we were going to beat the chiefs once it was announced amari and tyron were out?

Proof

Reaction score
All due respect. It's an excuse. Dallas may never be at full strength. What happens if we get another Cooper like deal right before the playoffs. Dallas loses Smith again? Better have some plan B's ready.

there aren't but so many plan b's. we played admirably w/ out zack, won a game w/ out dak, won 6 straight without gallup and tank, and a couple w/ out tyron. But losing so many at once will eventually catch up with you.

JeffInDC

Reaction score

The Chiefs did to Dallas what Tampa did to KC in the SuperBowl…how ironic that KC only scored 9 points when they had OL issues as well.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Hear ya, but injuries are part of the game.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
80 pct of the board thought we were going to beat the chiefs once it was announced amari and tyron were out?

I love how you worded this. "once it was announced" Nothing was officially announced on Tyron until game day but he had missed the last few before that and was questionable all week. Amari was out since Friday and it went up to 83% before gametime.

And I can't attest to what everyone on the board thought. Just the ones who voted.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ok, but what was the non excuse they lost to Denver?

Dak had been sidelined by injury for three weeks, hardly practiced and was off-target. Both of our starting receivers were playing hurt, with lower-body injuries that should have sidelined them. Definitely should have played better, but these issues along with Tyron being out affected our performance.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dude, think I understand football my man, hahahaha!!! Ah 60 years will do that amigo.

Dak was asking for big boy $$$$ and had done nothing to deserve it, what about that don't you understand?
Dak has played incredible as a qb. Without question one the elite in the NFL.

That’s what he has done.

It’s very clear to me that no matter how many years you watch football you still struggle to understand the game and qb play.