Not much talk about..

K-Mart

Reaction score
Jimmy Williams, FS, VA TECH. Maybe I've missed it but he would be a perfect fit here in Dallas and someone we could really use. 6'3'' 216. Ball Hawk. He's my choice for #18. Thoughts?

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
I love the kid, I hope you don't draft him because then I would have to hate him

Great athlete, great size, terrific speed, and plays with a lot of passion and energy

Sometimes that costs him though with personal fouls, but he would be a terrific get for you guys in your secondary

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I'd love to have him ! He's a guy that could drop too . I've seen some draft boards that have him above Huff and in the top 10 . Others have him falling into the early 20s .

stilltheguru

Reaction score
ummmm NO.

1.he probrably wont be available at 18

2.fs is a deep position in this draft i say we draft olb then dt then wr THEN fs.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Think that if he fell he would be an option.If they felt we could get the LBer we want in the 2nd or OL, then I would say take him. He would definately fill the need at FS, and finish off our backfield. - We could do a hell of a lot worse!

ghst187

Reaction score
Jimmy Williams is a punk. He'll try to play as a CB in the league because that's where the money is at. He got roasted time and time again at CB. Maybe he could be a great FS, but he's not a great CB. CB is what he'll be draft as and probably in the top 15. I think he'll go before Huff because the perception is that Williams is more of a CB than a FS while Huff is more of a FS than a CB. I think Williams is overrated.
I love Huff at FS. I think he's a smart FS with the athleticism and size to go along. I'm afraid someone will draft Huff as a CB also, which will push his value up.