Not sure how many watched Osi's comments on MNF

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
But I think he is spot on. He says his team is mentally very tough and thereby implied Dallas might be more talented but not mentally tough.

I mean, that team lost him and Strahan, and still plays withougt missing a beat. But most of all, I think, Their OL is highly, I mean Highly Underrated. And Cowboys Offensive Line has been highly Overrated, as we all now realize.

Oh Mortensen is implying that Pacman punishment could be severe.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Oh Dallas's problems are all mental.

If they would bring enthusiasm like they do vs good teams on prime time football every week they would be 6-0.

But Tony Romo looks stoned and Wade has been to ho-hum.

When your 2 biggest leaders have bad body language it trickles down.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Maybe I'm crazy, but I feel at least a close game tonight, and maybe an upset.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2335815 said:

The media has created invincibility for the giants. I want to see an upset.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No one has under rated the Giants OL.

I've heard and read where most say they are clearly, without a doubt, the best all-around blocking OL in the NFL today because they run block like bull dozers, yet they are great at the blitz pick-up in pass protection.

cowboyz

Reaction score
he's just throwing out that talented bit as an underhanded compliment, because that's how all these teams are motivating themselves.

it's all about winning. dallas didn't, so osi gets to talk smack.

cowboys needs to play the same game. gotta play the us against the world theme, too.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

I have thought that all week.

The giants had a good time at the browns expense in the preseason.

Couple that with two weeks to prepare, the team is desperate and the giants really havent played anyone all that good.

They are ripe for the picking.

Mike_45

Reaction score

I hope an upset happens tonight, I got a feeling.

And to top it off, I wish someone would hit Osi in the mouth with a bat and steal his ring. :laugh2:

StylisticS

Reaction score
cowboyz;2335828 said:
he's just throwing out that talented bit as an underhanded compliment, because that's how all these teams are motivating themselves.

it's all about winning. dallas didn't, so osi gets to talk smack.

cowboys needs to play the same game. gotta play the us against the world theme, too.

The funny thing is. In those comments, he's not talking smack at all. He's telling the truth. While the Giants do like to run their mouths, they back it up. And the thing is, they love to play the Cowboys to basically see where they stand. They respect the Cowboys that much. You can tell by Strahan's comments and Osi's comments (coupled that he's best friends with Demarcus).

zack

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2335793 said:
But I think he is spot on. He says his team is mentally very tough and thereby implied Dallas might be more talented but not mentally tough.

I mean, that team lost him and Strahan, and still plays withougt missing a beat. But most of all, I think, Their OL is highly, I mean Highly Underrated. And Cowboys Offensive Line has been highly Overrated, as we all now realize.

Oh Mortensen is implying that Pacman punishment could be severe.

Trust me, the Giants will start to lose. Who the hell have they played. They are going to get into the harder part of their schedule.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
theebs;2335831 said:
I have thought that all week.

The giants had a good time at the browns expense in the preseason.

Couple that with two weeks to prepare, the team is desperate and the giants really havent played anyone all that good.

They are ripe for the picking.

I would love to see that, but I don't know Giants look like a team that will let their guard down, especially when they see blood in water.

As much as I hated Giants at the begining of the season and their loud mouths, they have a very good point about being the best Team in NFL or should be considered one.

Plus their WRs are underrated too. Oh well, I hope for a upset.

StylisticS

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2335876 said:
I would love to see that, but I don't know Giants look like a team that will let their guard down, especially when they see blood in water.

As much as I hated Giants at the begining of the season and their loud mouths, they have a very good point about being the best Team in NFL or should be considered one.

Plus their WRs are underrated too. Oh well, I hope for a upset.

No what is underrated is their depth period. Last year it was the running backs. This year it is the Wide Receivers. Time to give the Giants front office some dap on that one. I still think a focused and determined Dallas team beats any team in this league including the Giants. Would love to see it at some point in this season.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
StylisticS;2335905 said:
No what is underrated is their depth period. Last year it was the running backs. This year it is the Wide Receivers. Time to give the Giants front office some dap on that one. I still think a focused and determined Dallas team beats any team in this league including the Giants. Would love to see it at some point in this season.

Of course, but I have yet to see the team do it. Seems like most often our team only like to be front runners most of often. They don't hit back when hit too many times. That has been troubling trend for a while.

Anyway, Talent hasn't been an issue so far, although with injuries, that might start becoming an issue.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Callin it!

Im feelin you Choco.

Maybe the Quinn Era will start tonight much like the Romo era vs the Giants on MNF.

StylisticS

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2335916 said:
Of course, but I have yet to see the team do it. Seems like most often our team only like to be front runners most of often. They don't hit back when hit too many times. That has been troubling trend for a while.

Anyway, Talent hasn't been an issue so far, although with injuries, that might start becoming an issue.

And part of that goes back to what Osi was saying.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2335916 said:

I disagree.

I've seen Dallas absolutely punish teams late in games running the ball.

If we play with enthusiasm we are killer. If not we are ordinary.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
CATCH17;2335950 said:
I disagree.

Well yeah, thats what I mean when I say Front runners most of the time. When they need to kill the clock and they are ahead, they can punish. But when backed and other team is aggressive, OL wilts.

StylisticS

Reaction score
CATCH17;2335950 said:
I disagree.

Yeah but when's the last time we seen that this season? Week 1?