Not to be negative

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
CATCH17;2339258 said:
I've followed Roy Williams for yeeeaaars.

Hes a guy we wont have to worry about.

He'll go a little Patrick Crayton on you every now and then with his predictions but he is a good guy/person.

6'4, big, 4.3 guy. We'll take him.

Size 15 shoe too which is kinda odd lol.

Add Felix, Barber, Owens, and Witten to the mix.

Oh man.

:) I hope your right. I hope thats what we just got. I feel like it is, but have some doubts

crazytown41

Reaction score
theebs;2339253 said:
The thing I worry is he is always injured. That is my worry with him.
Agreed. I'm more worried about him staying healthy than his ego.

Especially with how the injury virus has hit this team

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Muhast;2339275 said:
:) I hope your right. I hope thats what we just got. I feel like it is, but have some doubts

Wait until you hear him in his press conference.

He was a big fan of a lot of his teamates in Detroit. Hes a very optimistic guy.

He may do a cartwheel up the podium.

Hes not affraid to work with others. He just wants to win and he is back in his home state. He wants to be here.

When ever Roy W has time off he flies down all the way from Detroit just to be in Texas.

He wants this and obviously we wanted this.

Bigtime player added to a bigtime roster.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
CATCH17;2339304 said:
Wait until you hear him in his press conference.

He was a big fan of a lot of his teamates in Detroit. Hes a very optimistic guy.

He may do a cartwheel up the podium.

Hes not affraid to work with others. He just wants to win and he is back in his home state. He wants to be here.

When ever Roy W has time off he flies down all the way from Detroit just be in Texas.

He wants this and obviously we wanted this.

Bigtime player added to a bigtime roster.

k im sold. you can close the thread mods! lol

zeromaster

Reaction score
Muhast;2339230 said:
trust me im so excited we got him.

I cant understand how you guys aren't at least a tiny bit worried about YET ANOTHER player with a huge ego.
Then I guess you don't understand differences of opinion.

You can be worried. It's OK, just don't expect a lot of other people to go along.

ndanger

Reaction score
Muhast;2339121 said:
But google "roy williams attitude" and pretty much every link blasts him for giving up on plays, calling out his teammates, throwing fits on the sideline last week etc.

Anyone even slightly concerned?

I know he wanted to be traded, but that worries me.

I know everything I google is the Absolute Truth, even the links in different languages and the ones that have nothing to do with what I googled. It's amazing how many links send you to the perfect source for the most accurate information in our Galaxy. {sarcasim/off} The internets are invisible , be leery. :D There are a hand full of posters on this sight that if they show slight concern or have opinions one way or another, I pay attention. They have not done that.
It's top secret who they are and if I told ya' I'd have to kill ya'

Mattsdad

Reaction score
Let me first say I am glad we got a good talent and I am sure RW will help this team. What I didnt like was giving up a 1 and a 3 for a guy we could have had as a FA next March. Any thoughts on that?

Rustinpeace21

Reaction score
of course your gonnna get that if you type in "rw attitude" type in "rw playmaking" im sure you ll find plenty of stuff about that

MC KAos

Reaction score
he had a great attitude while he was at UT. he is gonna be exited to play for the team he cheered for while growing up and i dont think he will give us any reason to worry, unlike pacman

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Maybe he was not playing hard to facilitate a trade.... I think he is a great receiver and can only help the offence IMO, puts Crayton to number three where he really belongs

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Muhast;2339121 said:
But google "roy williams attitude" and pretty much every link blasts him for giving up on plays, calling out his teammates, throwing fits on the sideline last week etc.

He endured multiple seasons in Detroit... That's water under the bridge for me.

yesfan

Reaction score
Not to make any excuses for anyone being paid to play in the
NFL,but they are competitive and face facts the Lions have been
just a horrible franchise to play for.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Roy Williams is not 6'4". He's under 6'2". At the combine where they stretch you very little he was 6'1.5". I love the pick up. Would rather have Boldin though. Roy has been beaten down so much in Detroit and has been a GIANT fantasy football bust that he has no right to have an ego. I think he will fit in fine and you know Brad Johnson is loving it! :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Muhast;2339121 said:

Great! Another cancer like TO.

Sarcasm off /