Twitter: Nothing changes Stephen Jones' mind on Dak as franchise QB

pansophy

Reaction score
I thought you asked, what else could he say? That's what I was answering, did you forget your own question??? Sucks getting old.
He also could have said we are going to re-sign Romo, or convince Staubach to come back. So sure, he could have said a million things. But what does he actually get out of saying we have to move on with Dalton?

I assume you have nothing since you went straight to insults.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He also could have said we are going to re-sign Romo, or convince Staubach to come back. So sure, he could have said a million things. But what does he actually get out of saying we have to move on with Dalton?

I assume you have nothing since you went straight to insults.
Apparently you don't have a sense of humor. You ask a question and don't want an answer.....shoo

pansophy

Reaction score
I mean yes, technically, but what’s the point about lying about someone who has just went through a traumatic injury like this? The more he builds this up, the bigger in his face it’s gonna blow up if he doesn’t stick by his words.

A more business reply would be:
We’ll 100% stick by Dak through his injury and assess contracts later.
If he heals 100% then it sounds like Dak is still there guy. If he doesn’t heal 100% then no one will blame them for being disappointed he didn’t heal and choosing to go in another direction.

Cmac

Reaction score
LOL....Oh boy, NOT what some wanna hear. Can't get any clearer........
Stephen said the right thing.....what else should we have expected? But can he please get clearer with putting a winning product on the field.

Smashin222

Reaction score
What else is going to say? After they didn’t get a deal done this year I started too see Dak going down the route of Cousins.

I just hope Dak fully recovers, whether we end up signing him or not.

This feels more like Brees than Cousins but I take your point!