Nothing like traditions in College Football

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Looking in on the White Out in Happy Valley supports my belief there’s nothing greater in sports than the traditions in College Football.

This is a celebration for the spirit of competition in stadiums our fathers and grandfathers attended.

Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Looking in on the White Out in Happy Valley supports my belief there’s nothing greater in sports than the traditions in College Football.

This is a celebration for the spirit of competition in stadiums our fathers and grandfathers attended.
It's an awesome experience going to a PS whiteout. And all the tailgating with so may different types of food. It's a wonderful experience. :flagwave:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It's an awesome experience going to a PS whiteout. And all the tailgating with so may different types of food. It's a wonderful experience. :flagwave:
I've been to Happy Valley and had a great experience. Went to BYU - PSU in 1991. Ty Detmer won the Heisman the year before and PSU was all over him this game.

John813

Reaction score
Fans are better in CFB. Younger people go, and they sometimes have more passion than the older people(who can afford) to go to NFL games.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
College football is so much better than the NFL.
This week we have the Texas Oklahoma rivalry game.

Red River Shoot Out!

Game will be on at 9 AM here so I guess it's breakfast on Game Day here. Been watching this game with my oldest boy since he was born. Now he's grown with his own family and time to start teaching the Grandboy what Texas - OU means.

I'm looking forward to it!

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Red River Shoot Out!

Game will be on at 9 AM here so I guess it's breakfast on Game Day here. Been watching this game with my oldest boy since he was born. Now he's grown with his own family and time to start teaching the Grandboy what Texas - OU means.

I'm looking forward to it!

I like the early game. Been getting up and making chili rellenos for brunch before the game for a few years now. It's not many times you get to do a pregame brunch so I enjoy it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fans are better in CFB. Younger people go, and they sometimes have more passion than the older people(who can afford) to go to NFL games.

Even the older folks who are usually alums are more passionate in college. I go to all the college games at Mercedes Benz and the seats are only there so you know where to stand. Everybody stands the whole game and is into it. The only team I've seen whose home stadium rivals a college atmosphere is GB.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
giphy.gif

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I like the early game. Been getting up and making chili rellenos for brunch before the game for a few years now. It's not many times you get to do a pregame brunch so I enjoy it.

Nine is a bit early but yeah, it's never too early to watch a good football game. Actually, kinda reminds me of when I was a kid. Game Day started early with team Breakfast a lot of times. Chile Rellenos sounds pretty good thou JB!