Nothing until at least Thursday

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Per 105.3 the fan. Everyone has the day off tomorrow and nothing will happen until Thursday or Friday at earliest.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
What a joke. Kansas City Chiefs looking like a mighty good franchise to move on to. I can’t wait til this franchise loses money so Jerry is forced to play his hand and start making damn changes. We are literally at rock bottom at this point.

Gaede

Reaction score
Yeah, was just going to come in here to suggest this. The news cycle is over for today and tomorrow and nothing would be released until the 2nd at the earliest.

That being said, they're wasting their time and should've acted on Monday. Now they're going to miss out on the potential interviews with playoff coordinators until the super bowl bye week, and are now far behind our competitors for top coaching prospects.

This delay, if unintentional, shows our incompetence. Or, if intentional, shows their purpose: hire someone already available (not a coordinator on a playoff team) or re-sign Garrett. Either way, it's stupid. Because when it comes to head coach, you should probably turn over every rock.

gmb1

Reaction score
What a joke. Kansas City Chiefs looking like a mighty good franchise to move on to. I can’t wait til this franchise loses money so Jerry is forced to play his hand and start making damn changes. We are literally at rock bottom at this point.
Franchise will never lose money. Jerrah has perfected his clown show

Blackspider214

Reaction score

It is impossible for any NFL team to lose money. They set up the league that way. Every team is in the green every year. Hundreds of millions. I mean they could possibly not make as much revenue from one given year to the next but that is much different from losing money.

Aven8

Reaction score
You had a perfect opportunity to steal the headlines and encourage the fans who were just let down from missing the playoffs Jerry.

unless it’s done, and he’s waiting to announce Rhule after the Sugar Bowl.

superonyx

Reaction score
You should do it man.
Go front run with the Chiefs.
Where are you going to go after they don't do what you want? Eagles? no I got it......niners....

See ya

Gaede

Reaction score
I love the sense of urgency with the Jones boys...
Kind of like going on vacation in the first week of free agency.

They don't care. They really don't.

They know what they want to do and no amount of reason can convince them to do otherwise.

Likely, Jerry has already decided to hire a bum out of left field that has long since passed out of relevance (Norv Turner?). No one else wants to hire them but Jerry. So there's no timeline to him or need to compete for the good coaches. Just like his oil days, he thinks he can get something out of a resource that has long since been depleted.

It's pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. But we've seen this before.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You should do it man.
Go front run with the Chiefs.
Where are you going to go after they don't do what you want? Eagles? no I got it......niners....

See ya

Ignored. Once again, why would I listen to an internet bully? Lol. I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again. If you don’t like what I post PUT ME ON IGNORE. It’s that simple. Just for what you said, I might stay and “troll” (according to you) around more. So yeah, you will be “seeing me” for a while longer :flagwave:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i’m having a hard time staying positive. but best case scenario they’re moving Jg to front office (that’s why the delay) and our new HC is in line ready to arrive after he’s done in playoffs?