Nothing will change until the fans fight back

LittleD

Reaction score
You don't get it...Until the big corporations that buy most of the seats quit trying to do business at NFL games, nothing will change.
Jerry is making money hand over fist. The geese keep flocking to the big show and Jerry is the biggest carnival owner in the business.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score

CCBoy

Reaction score
C'mon, let's get this done...

$_57.JPG

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You don't get it...Until the big corporations that buy most of the seats quit trying to do business at NFL games, nothing will change.
Jerry is making money hand over fist. The geese keep flocking to the big show and Jerry is the biggest carnival owner in the business.
Bull****. Jerry wants to win more than you ever could. He just is too ignorant enough to realize he’s the problem.

Hardline

Reaction score
Stop buying merchandise and stop attending the games.
I haven't spent a single penny on the Cowboys for at least five years.

Follow my lead and things might change.

And it would be far more effective if there was silence with your back turned when the Cowboys pick at the draft than booing. Jerry would rather be booed instead of ignored.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Not sure but I'm guessing 100 or so fans/season ticket holders showed up at AT&T stadium protesting would at least get their attention, especially if national media get involved lol.

LittleD

Reaction score
Bull****. Jerry wants to win more than you ever could. He just is too ignorant enough to realize he’s the problem.

Be kind... Jerry is winning more and more each day. Have you seen that empire he's building out in Frisco. He will own half the county before long.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I still think it would take a player revolt, led by the likes of Witten, Lee, T. Smith, Frederick, Martin, that type, to get any change. It would have to be public to have any impact. Sadly, there will always be plenty of money rolling in, there's that much demand for "America's Team".

Big_D

Reaction score
A billboard outside the stadium. JERRY SUCKS!!!! Any other ideas?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Jones family must be publicly shamed and humiliated by the fanbase. Take notes from West Ham fans last week.

Actually, this is the best representation of fan discontent taking affirmative, tangible, and possibly influential action towards a team's ownership. There are always just enough people saying they are doing their part for influencing ownership philosophy through passive economic tactics ("I stopped buying yada, yada, yada...), isolated visual mechanisms (i.e. billboards), etc., and what has it ever netted them? Or will ever net them?

Answer: nothing. Nothing, as in, zero impact whatsoever.

The fans in that video are galvanized to the point of being short of militant. I have no clue what will come about in the end with West Ham or whatever they call themselves but I do know that change--real change that has occurred in all aspect of human history is usually a by-product of this exact type of public, in-your-face, belligerence.

More power to them.