Video: Notre Dame RB Audric Estime

Plankton

Reaction score
FWIW, he technically made it official that he's entering the draft.
Any RB that has NFL talent would be foolish to stay in school for more than three years. Get the money while you can - they can always go back to school. For Notre Dame football players, it makes even more sense to do this because the way they make the players take classes, any early enrollee is on track to get their degree in three years.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard the ND RB has issues with ball security.

I also like the Idea of getting Texas RB Brooks if he falls. Could be a nice rehab player with the current healing of most RBs with acl.

Plankton

Reaction score

I also like the Idea of getting Texas RB Brooks if he falls. Could be a nice rehab player with the current healing of most RBs with acl.
Estime had four fumbles in 400 career touches. Only one this past season. Ball security isn't really an issue.

1942willys

Reaction score

people sometimes HEAR what they want to hear

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
people sometimes HEAR what they want to hear
I heard what I heard. If it was wrong it was wrong. I don't care what team a player comes from if they could help the Cowboys. I will never root for Pedo State... But I love Micah on the Cowboys.

1942willys

Reaction score
I heard what I heard. If it was wrong it was wrong. I don't care what team a player comes from if they could help the Cowboys. I will never root for Pedo State... But I love Micah on the Cowboys.
Yeah, it sickens me to this day how many still claim joe pa did nothing wrong or did all he could.