Nov. 2nd NFL TV Map

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Is it me or is that the blotchiest map ever? Good thing I get the game.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
ugh i get to see the game...oh wait just kidding i have work 2-10 thank god i have tivo

Nav22

Reaction score
I haven't had the luxury of watching a single Cowboys game at home since moving back to the Bay Area. The Bucs game was on locally last week, but I had to see that from an airport bar.

Falcons-Raiders, yippee! Sports bar it is... again. :mad:

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Nav22;2381965 said:
I haven't had the luxury of watching a single Cowboys game at home since moving back to the Bay Area. The Bucs game was on locally last week, but I had to see that from an airport bar.

Falcons-Raiders, yippee! Sports bar it is... again. :mad:

I'll trade you. You can live in Iowa like me and get to see the Cowboys game, and I'll live in the bay area area. Deal? deal.

PS, do you go dumb, get hyphy, and scream like what? Cuz The Federation's back in the motha****** house.

PA Cowboy11

Reaction score
Me 2...i just like watching it with Cowboy fans in our own home....sports bar and having to listen to eagirl fans again this week!

Nav22

Reaction score
I'll trade you. You can live in Iowa like me and get to see the Cowboys game, and I'll live in the bay area area. Deal? deal.

PS, do you go dumb, get hyphy, and scream like what? Cuz The Federation's back in the motha****** house.
Sorry bro, I think I'll pass on that deal. :) I was spoiled going to school in Orange County... great area plus the Cowboys on TV damn near every week.

As for the Bay's hip-hop, I'm much more Hieroglyphics than hyphy, but I'll generally like a bit of everything.
[youtube]H_wlENpCXLc[/youtube]

NinePointOh

Reaction score
Cue everyone with Sunday Ticket to pop in and brag about their moneybags.

bxp155853.jpg

ethiostar

Reaction score
I'm in WV, and i have been able to watch all of the games.

To think that i almost got Directv and the sunday ticket before the season started. The property owner refused to let me put up a dish anywhere on his property and i was so pissed at him. It turns out he saved me a few bucks.

Colo

Rocky Mountain High
Reaction score
Suuuuuck! Fraggin Broncos on here. Hope someone is streamin it!

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I love living in Los Angeles, so far I have not had to leave the comfort of my own home to catch a Boys game.... Another week!!!! WOOO HOOO!!

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Good again.

I live in Green Bay and only 2 games have I had to go to "other means" to see.