Nov. 2nd NFL TV Map

links18

Reaction score
Tenkamenin;2383542 said:
I love living in Los Angeles, so far I have not had to leave the comfort of my own home to catch a Boys game.... Another week!!!! WOOO HOOO!!

You probably can't wait until LA get a team?:lmao2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Tenkamenin;2383542 said:
I love living in Los Angeles, so far I have not had to leave the comfort of my own home to catch a Boys game.... Another week!!!! WOOO HOOO!!

Same for me in TN :D

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
NinePointOh;2382449 said:
Cue everyone with Sunday Ticket to pop in and brag about their moneybags.

bxp155853.jpg

Got Sunday ticket and it's hardly any more expensive then having cable if you price it out over the course of a year or per game. I find a majority of the time if some one does not have the Sunday ticket it's because of where they live or are not allowed to put a dish up, not because of cost.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2384748 said:
Got Sunday ticket and it's hardly any more expensive then having cable if you price it out over the course of a year or per game. I find a majority of the time if some one does not have the Sunday ticket it's because of where they live or are not allowed to put a dish up, not because of cost.

The cost was the main reason I dumped it. Plus I was getting all of the games I wanted to see on my local channels.

I also own my house so putting up a dish wasn't a problem.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
links18;2384695 said:
You probably can't wait until LA get a team?:lmao2:

Isn't that in 2010?
Its sad to see a fellow zoner laugh at a serious situation like this.

links18

Reaction score
Tenkamenin;2384918 said:
Isn't that in 2010?
Its sad to see a fellow zoner laugh at a serious situation like this.

Sorry,

All of us Boys fans who live outside the Metroplex have had to deal with games occasionally/frequently being not shown in order to cover the sorry local team. Usually worse for people in the West when the local team is more likely to play the late game. Gonna suck for you in 2010, when you get to watch the LA Hollywooders or whatever they are going to call them every Sunday........;)

jmause3

Reaction score
Glad i can see my boys, only game i've missed was the Rams game and i'm glad i missed that one

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
The scores have not been to my liking all the time but it's been great watching all but one of the Boys' games here in northern Indiana. Usually we get such exciting NFC games as Chicago/Detroit or Minnesota/Green Bay.

Nav22

Reaction score
Usually worse for people in the West when the local team is more likely to play the late game.
Yep.

I have to go to a sports bar damn near every week since the 49ers games are usually at 4pm ET here.

So with the 49ers having their bye this week and the Cowboys being the #1 game on Fox, I'm golden right?

Nope. Raiders host the Falcons. One of their four interconference games of the year, televised by the road team's network (Fox), also at 4pm ET. :mad: