Now, I don't feel too bad for losing to the Broncos

links18

Reaction score
Now, I don't feel too bad for losing to them. They were clearly playing above themselves. They lost to the Bills today. I'm sure if we meet them again it will be a different outcome.

I have the exact opposite reaction. We lost to a team that lost to the Bills?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was obviously a game they had circled on the calendar.

It showed they weren’t over themselves still talking about it late in the week
Vanilla2-- oh man your cartoon picture does look like a Vanilla dude...good call

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
in the 90s the cowboys players understood that every team was going to get up for them. i'm waiting for that collective mentality to come back to this franchise. seems like they don't get it.
zordon--ya..we need to stroll into Arizona stadium tomorrow night with some "serious attitude"

rpntex

Reaction score
Exactly. Altitude and playing at home for them, 19-1 in September. Enough said

The air might have played a factor, but it wasn't a 25-point factor. The biggest reason Dallas got beat like that had nothing to do with the altitude. Denver simply played the best game they've played in years. They had a great game plan, and executed it to near-perfection. As another poster put it, Denver played over their heads. Dallas meanwhile, played well below their capabilities.

THAT'S what beat Dallas last week.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I always feel better about a butt whopping when the team that beat me gets drubbed the next week by a scrub club
Said no one ever...... not counting today

Lol. This is the most bizzaro thread I've seen on here. If Denver came out and Beat the Pats by 50 I would feel slightly better about last week, maybe. But looking like garbage against an awful team makes me think Dallas really stinks. Yay.