Now it would be nice if the Broncos would clobber the Eagles

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Philly’s 17 point win over Denver makes last weeks beat down to the Broncos even more embarrassing. Several of us said last week watch Denver get beat by Philly. If any team doesn’t show up to play even a mediocre team can beat the brakes off you.

JayFord

Reaction score
oh hai lol we beat Dallas we didnt care much for the Philly game

oh hai guys byyyyeeee

smh

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I saw the Denver/Washington game, and Washington gave them a much better game than we did, though they didn't win. That pains me to say. Now I would much rather see the Broncos destroy the Eagles. Maybe our terrible game against Denver also has something to do with them being a really good team. If the Eagles beat them, it will be such a facepalm.

Are you still worried about winning the NFC East?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Philly’s 17 point win over Denver makes last weeks beat down to the Broncos even more embarrassing. Several of us said last week watch Denver get beat by Philly. If any team doesn’t show up to play even a mediocre team can beat the brakes off you.

Perfect example of how if you dont come to play you will get beat. Dak was definitely rusty last week.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Funny how every threa dO post gets moved to a forum nobody reads. But these posts are all good....

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Perfect example of how if you dont come to play you will get beat. Dak was definitely rusty last week.
was he rusty in the opener? I mean, He hadnt tossed a ball in live action in what? about 11 months, but 2 weeks and he was full of rust?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
was he rusty in the opener? I mean, He hadnt tossed a ball in live action in what? about 11 months, but 2 weeks and he was full of rust?

True, but he didnt practice for nearly 3 weeks during this current injury time. His timing was off.

What else would it be?

ghst187

Reaction score
I guess Wash upset Tampa today too and Carolina wiped out Arizona…so anything can happen week to week.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
There's tons of examples of parity in the NFL and every team matches up differently with one another. The AFC central is a great example of that this year. One week the Bengals are blowing out the Ravens, then the Bengals get blown out the following week against the Brown's. Then this week the Brown's got blown out by the Patriots..

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
That was an easy one to call. Parity. Teams are just an injury or two away from winning, and in the case of tough games, most can’t do it twice.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

Exactly, nothing but BS. So sick of him getting excuses when he plays like ****, And I have no confidence in him winning in KC next week

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Moral of the story, You Cant take any team for granted! Just show up and win is a myth!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
So the Broncos up and got beat by the Eagles. WTH? The Broncos were playing like they were the next AFC Champions. This league is strange.