Now that Dallas has released Bailey, shouldn't they do the same with Chris Jones?

Mookie

Reaction score
This would make the decision to keep Maher a more interesting one, and not only that, we'd have an extra roster spot for more needed defensive depth and we could revolutionize the K/P position in the NFL which in my opinion should be done by the same guy. I once was a kicker punter myself, I could do both at a high level, so I like of know what I'm saying.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
This would make the decision to keep Maher a more interesting one, and not only that, we'd have an extra roster spot for more needed defensive depth and we could revolutionize the K/P position in the NFL which in my opinion should be done by the same guy. I once was a kicker punter myself, I could do both at a high level, so I like of know what I'm saying.

You do realize Bailey is gone because his manhood is screwed up right? I don't think that is the case with jones Who is also one of the better punters in the league.

You get rid of the broken cars, not the perfectly reliable ones.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
if it was that easy it would have been “revolutionized” 45 years ago. It’s not like this is the first time someone’s had this idea before.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Well, heck. Get rid of Bailey, why stop? Get rid of Dak, Zeke, Lee. Hell, get rid of everyone. Lets play undrafted rookies. WEE!

whynot

Reaction score
We’d need Maher to be Kicker/Punter/Holder which truly would be revolutionary.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He just signed a new contract last year. Is cheap at less than 2.2 million a year. And would take a small cap hit if you did cut him.

Reaction score
Nah, what they need is another kicker/punter so if one goes down the other can replace him. No need to have Jeff Heath show off his versatility again,,,

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

I'm feelin' you, brutha! We'd not only save a roster spot but have a great punter and a money savings to boot! Stephen'd love it! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
RWiKuEU.gif

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Well, heck. Get rid of Bailey, why stop? Get rid of Dak, Zeke, Lee. Hell, get rid of everyone. Lets play undrafted rookies. WEE!

Not even remotely close to what the post is about.

Punter and kicker aren’t on the field at the same time. I don’t particularly like the idea but it’s not the worst one I’ve heard.