Now that I'm a little older

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It's interesting to see some of these older photos that are advertised on the site. Some of the older pics of some of the older stars from the 60/70/80s etc. A lot of those images, I had forgotten all together and you know what, I see them and you can see that a lot of those older stars were not nearly the slaves to physical fitness as are many of the younger stars. They don't all have perfect teeth or work done on this or that, down the line, like you see today. But you know what, I had forgotten just how truly beautiful a lot of these actresses were. Of course, I can't speak for the males, that's gonna take somebody who is more qualified to speak on them, then I, but I honestly think that I kinda prefer the actresses that were a little more natural. No, they weren't perfect but it's those little things that make them unique.

I was kind of surprise.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
So here is a pic of a young John Kennedy and Jackie O. Look how young and beautiful Jackie looks. She hasn't died her hair black yet so she's got her natural color going on, they both are so young.

dde9507a5c881501d9902d94350a9add.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Must be nice to get ads with hot actresses in them.

I'm getting Ads for hats and shoes.. I think there is a chain wallet in there too lol.

The hats are so you can hide from old flames you despise, the shoes are to help you run faster away from them and if all else fails, the chain wallet is for protection.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Here's one for you guys.

Anybody recognize her?

f0b3671d7a1cbc3c69dcdf4bdbb03e99.jpg

This is a young Rachel Welch but what's more interesting to me is that this is from an early audition for her for the part of Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island. Can imagine if she had gotten the part?

rynochop

Reaction score
Here's one for you guys.

Anybody recognize her?

This is a young Rachel Welch but what's more interesting to me is that this is from an early audition for her for the part of Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island. Can imagine if she had gotten the part?

Wow...never knew that. Idk, I think she was too hot for that role, Mary Anne was more girl next door hot.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
How bout these two?

0ea6f43009010d6a8672059dd6cce596.jpg

That's DiCaprio and McGuire at around 12 years old.

HotDog37

Reaction score
Here's one for you guys.

Anybody recognize her?

She has parts :)