Now we know why julius wanted more carries...

thssanders

Reaction score
For the first time in a while he got the carries in the 4th quarter that barber usually gets. Makes u wonder how successful he would've been the last half of the season if he got those carries. Early on there are no holes and everyone blames julius for running straight into the pile. Fact is, he finally had an opportunity to be successful and he took advantage...

Would u trade him in the offseason and keep barber... .cause i sure don't want to get rid of him. Barber has really struggled for awhile now and he is mainly a goal line runner... what do you all think?

jimmy40

Reaction score
thssanders;1297548 said:
For the first time in a while he got the carries in the 4th quarter that barber usually gets. Makes u wonder how successful he would've been the last half of the season if he got those carries. Early on there are no holes and everyone blames julius for running straight into the pile. Fact is, he finally had an opportunity to be successful and he took advantage...

Would u trade him in the offseason and keep barber... .cause i sure don't want to get rid of him. Barber has really struggled for awhile now and he is mainly a goal line runner... what do you all think?
I guess it helps when the other teams safety plays 25 yards deep.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
thssanders;1297548 said:

Barber is not all that. He got way too much hype this year because he scored alot of TD's.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
JJ ran hard, again, after Hamelin went after the coconuts. Pissed Julius started to run hard then. That's the probablem with our guys, we don't have enough pissed off players.

maxsports

Reaction score
JJ Needs to get the ball more than 8-10 carries a game. I loved seeing his attitude last night. Barber is a nice change of pace, but he is what he is and nothing more. I love using Barber inside the 5 and maybe once in a while on 3rd down. Julius was running hard in the second half and should have been used on that 3rd and 2.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mickgreen58;1297611 said:
Was there an announcement or something that Parcells is coming back?

No.............

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;1297554 said:
Barber is not all that. He got way too much hype this year because he scored alot of TD's.
Well, that (scoring a lot of TDs) and he runs harder, hits the holes harder, finds the holes better, gets more yards out of plays, has a better YPC in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters of games.

Yeah, those are some of the reasons people like Barber better than Julius.