Number One Seed?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
If the offense regains it’s stride these next two weeks I won’t. At least no fan of the team should be, if we are clicking we are one of the best teams in the league talent wise.

Do need to get back to that level of Offense though for sure.

Well, they didn’t regain it today.

MS17

Reaction score
Giants aren't a good football team. The defense is playing well and showed up again today. and got another W.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
If we win out, we need Green Bay to lose one and Tampa Bay to lose one then GB, TB, AZ and Dallas all likely end up at 13-4 and we take the number one seed, doesn't matter what AZ does as long as we win out and beat them. Don't know what the odds are for all that to occur but with Tampa Bay and Green Bay's schedule I would say not good. We likely will be number 4 unless we get some breaks and this is finally our year!
Well...if we were to ask you last week how likely it was that AZ was going to lose to Detroit, you would have laughed at me. It could happen!

Beaker42

Reaction score
Dak sucks. No way do we get or deserve the 1 seed. We’re winning in spite of Suk.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How do you feel about playing them now just curious?

I definitely feel better about our chances against them but I’m still not comfortable with Dak and our passing game. We’re winning with turnovers right now.