Nuts! Not again...

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
If its not the AC unit getting old and leaking water all over the floor in the house. It's the water heater getting old and rusting out and leaking all over the house. Now its the pipes to the AC unit getting clogged and leaking all over the house.

On all three occasions the carpet had to be replaced. I'm a bit tired of moving furniture all over the place.

Maybe we should get a bull dozer, plow the house down and start all over.

I'm starting to feel like Jesus, I've walked on water three times.

Some body please call Aquaman. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Don't feel too badly, over the last 4 weeks, I've had a car stolen from a "secured" lot at the airport, replaced a water heater ($350 only because I'm on one of those "home shield" policies and it covered 75% of total), had 11 concrete piers poured across the rear of my house to level an almost 1" foundation drop, and had the 18' sewer line under my kitchen dug up and replaced because it was rotted out and leaking.

I keep looking at the wife and asking, “Sooo, when is the process-server going to arrive w/ the divorce papers!!??”

:p

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
I keep looking at the wife and asking, “Sooo, when is the process-server going to arrive w/ the divorce papers!!??”
:p

...and she said what?