NY Post say the Giants haven't talked contract with LaVar Arrington in nearly a month

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Despite reports to the contrary, Newsday and the NY Post say the Giants haven't talked contract with LaVar Arrington in nearly a month.

Arrington's agent is trying to drum up interest, but no one seems willing to meet his pricetag. The team made a contract proposal three weeks ago.

Apr. 6 - 11:06 am et
Source: The New York Post

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I kinda want him to be a Cowboy, but I am sure he wants to much $$$$$$ and he stated supposedly that he did not like us......

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
I kinda want him to be a Cowboy, but I am sure he wants to much $$$$$$ and he stated supposedly that he did not like us......

yeah I want Lavar Arrington to become a Cowboy too but he just cost too daym much money... I doubt if Cowboys willing to take that chance w/out insurance on their side...

Lavar wants to get paid...

Eskimo

Reaction score
Arrington hasn't hasn't really had a good year for awhile now. He probably should just sign a 1-year deal with a team that will showcase him so he can prove to the league he can still be an impact player - then he can get his big deal next year.

Then again, maybe someone will be dumb enough to give him a deal like Seattle gave Peterson.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
I say give Lavar Arrington a contract like Terrell Owens have... Anybody could be disappointed in this contract or both sides could be happy... either or...

Hiero

Reaction score
him and the idiot agent Poston are pricing themselves out, I hope he goes to the afc.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
If Arrington gets frustrated and fires his pond scum agent maybe his phone will ring.