NYC based fans getting together for the game?

wando43

Reaction score
Are any fans in the NYC area getting together to watch the game at a sports bar? I would love to pick a place in Manhattan if others are interested.

vlad

Reaction score
Its on TV here, so my guess is many people will be watching it on HDTV. Especially on FOX, they have amazing cameras.

31smackdown

Reaction score
I'll be in Portland this weekend...

I think a lot of people like the comforts of DirectTV at home..AKA..lots of beer and food and no friggin Giants, Jets, Miami, Redxkins, Eagles and Vikings fans

vlad

Reaction score
when the game isn't on TV I'll be totally up for going to a bar and meeting up with some fellow Cowboys fans, would be a good time. But I'm a sucker for HDTV, nothing like seeing the furrowed look on Bledsoe's face inside his helmet.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy sure would love to fly up to your area and watch the game with some great fans.....however, comma, guess I will have to watch the game in good old S.A.!

irishwaste

Reaction score
Transit strike + below freezing temperatures. Yeaaa I think I'll stay home, no way I'm driving to the city in the cold during Christmas time during a transit strike. My tv will keep me happy.

wando43

Reaction score
I live in Manhattan, but actually have Directv too. I thought people like to get together and watch big games with other fans. I just recently moved up here, so I guess you guys don't do that here. Kinda of sucks.