Image: NYC Fan stands outside Valley Ranch encouraging players

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 2m
A Cowboys fan from NYC has spent 2 days outside team facility encouraging the players. He's here 8 am to 4 pm.

BWJTWz2CEAAiFNi.jpg

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
For a second, I thought it was going to be a picture of me lol.

I was down there for the game this weekend and I'm from NY myself.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Might not be a bad idea for someone to do that and hope that some players come over and give him some autographs.

Don't know if the guy got to meet any of the players.

TonyS

Reaction score
Dude is looking for a job. Creative way of going about it. Kudos for him for not trying the Interstate off-ramp or stop-light strategy.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1380384_10152540934722814_903010471_n.jpg

The majority of players didn’t get to see George’s congratulatory message because Tuesday is their day off. To make sure that the players know he’s behind them, George plans on spending all day Wednesday at Valley Ranch before he flies back to New York.

I assumed George came in town to see the Cowboys play the Broncos on Sunday but that wasn’t the case. He came in town with the sole purpose of showing the team his support by standing in front of Valley Ranch with his sign. I asked George what message he would tell Cowboys fans and this was his response, “Have faith, the best is yet to come.”

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/a...-4c1c-9da1-a8d873b1af27?campaign=News12918724

LOBO7

Reaction score
Americas Team
Good for him! Hope he enjoys himself.