News: NYPost: Aaron Rodgers understands Cowboys' 'infatuation' with Mike McCarthy

stiletto

Reaction score
Well if he wins a Lombardi with Dallas he will be the only coach to ever do it with two different teams.

Never say never... Also, records and things that "Can't" happen are always at risk. So we'll see. It's not an excuse to not try. Personally, I believe MM can bring a title before Garrett or many coaches ever could. Should be a fun season coming up.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Maybe I'm overly critical of Aaron Rodgers because I don't think he's a good person, but I can't help but to think his choice of the word "infatuation" was a carefully thought-out dig.

Oh he was taking digs thru his whole BS speech. Can't stand his smug a**. I hope we not only beat them the next time we play them, l hope we run up the score...

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Ted Thompson is the biggest reason for those Packers teams failing. It was obvious the talent level had greatly fallen from the Super Bowl team.
This is very true. It also doesn't help when every play you call your QB is changing in the game. Having a match with the coach on who can call a better game.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
He's had public beefs with multiple teammates, his head coach, and most of his family.

The dude's walking into the Hall of Fame, but as a person he's just a huge yikes.

Two teamates. Two, Greg Jennings and Jemichael Finley. Two. Jennings was butt hurt that he did nto get mega money from the Packers and soon as he signed with the Vikings he turned on Rodgers. His sister was constantly on twitter complaining about Rodgers during games. Rodgers has every reason in the world to give Jennings the cold shoulder but Jennings keeps actiing like "everything is good, I did not mean what I said" Jennings is a hypocrite. McCarthy was more to blame at the end of his tenure than anything with Rodgers. If Rodgers had a good relationship with a coach, MM felt threated and got rid of that coach. MM kept other assistants around way too long when they provided nothing. Has he hired Winston Moss yet as assistant head coach.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Will be sweet when we beat AR with MM at the helm and the arrogant smirk is wiped off his face... he unnecessarily took several shots at our franchise in that soundbyte

100% intentional on his part, and 100% absolute douchebaggery

Teams fans have been saying that for 10 years and he and it is still there. Good luck with that.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Rodgers couldn't even call his mom to see if she was ok after the Paradise fire. That says it all about him.

No it doesn't. You have no idea about family dynamics. I have not spoken to my brother in almost 30 years. Does that say "all" there is to say about me? or Him? Things happen in life where original bonds are broken and to try to reach out when something happens is almost disingenuous. "hey I know we havnt talked in 10 years, are you ok?" Please.

Reaction score
If anyone deserves one of these, it's Aaron Rogers, a triple-pile-driver,,,, and this year's insurance commercials are beyond stupid.

Last edited:

408Cowboy

Reaction score
No it doesn't. You have no idea about family dynamics. I have not spoken to my brother in almost 30 years. Does that say "all" there is to say about me? or Him? Things happen in life where original bonds are broken and to try to reach out when something happens is almost disingenuous. "hey I know we havnt talked in 10 years, are you ok?" Please.
You assume way too much.

CB61

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers understands Cowboys' 'infatuation' with Mike McCarthy

cowboys-index-1.jpg

Aaron Rodgers said he gets what owner Jerry Jones sees in Mike McCarthy as the new face of the Dallas Cowboys, given the coach's previous success in Green Bay. Rodgers, speaking to reporters on Wed...

Read Full Story
Well to tell you the truth I could care less what Aaron Rodgers has to say

ESisback

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is a smug awesome person who acts superior to everyone. Condescending comments told with a smirk, his talent is negated by his attitude, IMO. I hope some LB ends his career this weekend with a helmet to the grill.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Teams fans have been saying that for 10 years and he and it is still there. Good luck with that.

If anyone knows Rodger’s weaknesses— it’s McCarthy. I have faith. It is time for Rodger’s star to start fading.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rodgers never got over the 49ers drafting Smith instead of him when McCarthy was with the Niners, Rodgers dropped to 24 and was Drafted by GB the year before McCarthy became HC. Rodgers is a Arrogant A-space.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Funny.

Rodgers calls it success.

I'd call it failure — a clapping failure.

So glad this clown is finally gone.

I don't care if Gumby is the new head coach.

Garrett is finally gone.