Video: O.J Simpson On Zeke's Bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I want to listen to our OC , Mr. Kellen Mooron , what in the heck will he say ?

Its his offense .

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Twitter has an apt logo. Most tweets are like robins, generally found everywhere and innocuous. Some tweets are like wise old owls. Other tweets are like kamikaze Angry Birds, obliterating everything. I think robins and owls can be scratched off this time.

GenoT

Reaction score
Got no use for the Ford Bronco-era-and-beyond OJ, but I was going to high school out in LA in the ‘60s when Simpson became a juco transfer at USC.

Saw him play live at the LA Coliseum; hands-down the best college RB I’ve ever seen. Back then, OJ was nearly as strong as Jim Brown but faster, and with moves like Gayle Sayers.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Got no use for the Ford Bronco-era-and-beyond OJ, but I was going to high school out in LA in the ‘60s when Simpson became a juco transfer at USC.

Saw him play live at the LA Coliseum; hands-down the best college RB I’ve ever seen. Back then, OJ was nearly as strong as Jim Brown but faster, and with moves like Gayle Sayers.

From a pure football standpoint the Juice was incredible , very accurate description OJ had sprinter speed . Certain things stick with you and Howard Cosell talking about when OJ would break one is unforgettable .

Granted I could have done without him killing his Cheating Wife and her boyfriend but hey I was a fan of his football career not his life choices afterward

Status
Not open for further replies.