O-line agility drills

rlgiv

Reaction score
I was just watching some of the combine highlights on the NFL network. As I have been watching the O-line drills the only one I have seen that I can imagine Larry Allen being any good at is the bench press. Some of these guys are 350 pounds and every single one of them looks like they could smoke him in any of the drills. I see these guys and it really makes me realize just how immobile LA is.

A few times this year I have noticed LA trying to make blocks in space against D-lineman and most of the time I remember them making him look silly. When he gets locked onto a defender he can still move just about anybody, but in just about any other situation he is a liability.

I love the guy and all he has done for us but I would love to get some fresh meat on the o-line. Tackle is our biggest need for right now but guard is not far behind.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Our needs: OT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> C >>>> G

Ashwynn

Reaction score
They will need that quickness to get the hell away from LA. He may be old, but hes got that vet savy. hes seen every move in the book. Played against all-pros to scrubs and beat em all. None of these FAs can hold a candle to LA and wont be able to for about 3 years.