O-line coach

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I saw a thread the other day about Alex Gibbs O-line coach being availible. I think him or another guru is a must have this year. I'm so sick of Saprano or whatever his name is. He must go !

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Jarv;1297817 said:
I saw a thread the other day about Alex Gibbs O-line coach being availible. I think him or another guru is a must have this year. I'm so sick of Saprano or whatever his name is. He must go !
Sparano was promoted to assistant head coach. From the website it appears he still has the offensive line duty, though.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
well warhop needs to hop his butt on the next bus out of valley ranch

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Biggems;1297830 said:
well warhop needs to hop his butt on the next bus out of valley ranch
Edited, sorry. I was looking at an old list of coaches.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
theogt;1297827 said:
Sparano was promoted to assistant head coach. He's no longer the line coach.

That and Parcells has his own little love fest with him. There was an article out not to long ago that basically had Parcells drooling over what a great young coach he thought he was. If Parcells is back there is no way Sparano goes anywhere.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1297834 said:
That and Parcells has his own little love fest with him. There was an article out not to long ago that basically had Parcells drooling over what a great young coach he thought he was. If Parcells is back there is no way Sparano goes anywhere.
Yeah, there was apparently some sort of struggle between Parcells and Payton -- where Payton wanted him, but Parcells wouldn't let him go.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Jarv;1297817 said:

Gibbs hasnt been a FT coach in over two yrs...he is a consultant only now

Larry Beightol is available though

David