O-Line Gets an F

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Man, they were horrible today. the penalties were too much. Romo was on the ground more tonite than in the past 6 games combined. They gotta do a much better job this week at ATL.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
The O-line was pathetic. Even when the score was getting out of hand, the Saints were rushing 4 guys, aka Will Smith and 3 bums, and they were destroying our linemen. It wasnt pretty.

Haley94

Reaction score
Both get an F, although fergy played well. I guess calling out the defensive ends didn't work. They stick to the blockers like velcro. No pressure at all.

Haley94

Reaction score
I don't know what is going on with our version of the 3-4. Personally, I like a one gap scheme with zone blitzes. The linemen get penetration and can run more stunts up front.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Looked like Kosier had a bad game along with Colombo. Romo doesn't do well with guys coming right in his face. Colombo's man forced him to step up, Kosier's man was in his face to distract him. Not to mention the f****** false start on 4th and inches.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Haley94;1225124 said:
I don't know what is going on with our version of the 3-4. Personally I like a one gap scheme with zone blitzes. The linemen get more penetration and can run more stunts up front.

what's going on? I think Spears need to move inside with Fergi and Ware needs his hand in the ground every down. In other words, scrap the 3-man line and go back to the 4-3 since it's obvious that we either don't have the personnel to run it or we don't have to coordinator to coach it. It's Parcells baby and he needs to make some changes to it to make it be more effective. We need to get more creative on defense.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Why didnt we use the same plan as we did vs. the Colts.

Ware was moved around unlike tonight.

Once again Zimmer gives us a headache.