OBJ Inactive

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I want to beat this team WHOLE.
I never want "But... but... but..." in the conversation on a good whoopin'.

Put that horse-maned dude out there and let's do this.
No one felt sorry for us when most of our players were injured. media and fans all saying how pathetic our team was.
To the NY Giant : No sorry for you

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No one felt sorry for us when most of our players were injured. media and fans all saying how pathetic our team was.
To the NY Giant : No sorry for you
I hear you, but I'm stronger than that and want clean victories to show that our team is stronger than them cleanly.
Just my opinion.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Not surprised. He didn't practice at all this week. When he didnt practice thursday i knew it was over for his chances.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I hear you, but I'm stronger than that and want clean victories to show that our team is stronger than that too.
Just my opinion.
Sometimes you win ugly that is part of it. They don't put an asterisk next to winners saying well they did beat a team with out their star players. They just say this is the world champ period.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
*********BREAKING NEWS*************

John Mara, on behalf of the New York Giants has filed a TRO, in order to keep tonight's game from being played. The basis of the lawsuit is the fundamentally unfair way it was decided that Odell Beckum Jr. would not play and Ezekiel Elliott would. Expect a decision by 8:00pm tonight.

Proximo

Reaction score
LOL what a sissy!

I can't believe he's not playing. We were going to win regardless.

Super sissy for sure....and a diva to boot.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sometimes you win ugly that is part of it. They don't put an asterisk next to winners saying well they did beat a team with out their star players. They just say this is the world champ period.
True...

TWOK11

Reaction score
Team sport.

We beat GB without Dez. It doesn't matter. Each game unfolds differently.

Dez frankly wasn't a big part of our success last year. Until the playoff game his impact was minimal.

OBJ WAS the Giant's offense last year. They can't run the ball or protect Eli so they rely on quick throws that OBJ turns into big gains.

If we lose to them without OBJ we should absolutely be concerned. Without him this game becomes one of the 5 easiest on our schedule.