OBJ-Incoming?

Majic

Reaction score
Just a guess, but I think he signs this week. 3 reasons:

1) There is no market for him
2) The Cowboys have looked very foolish during the negotiations.
3) They will be worrying about Dak and in the past when a QB struggles they have always bought in weapons to help (Amari)

I think Jerry will push this over the line, with the expectation he is ready for the Wild Card Round

Blackrain

Reaction score
Hell no we don't need some fool that won't be able to play this year.
He's not even prepared to work out we have bigger fish to fry we have injuries on both sides of our lines that need fixing

Jipper

Reaction score
Make it stop

It won't, people are irrational and want to believe what they wish would happen.

The reality is if OBJ was healthy enough to help any team at the end of the season or in the playoffs then he would already be signed.

His visits showed he isn't and won't.

Besides, even if he was healthy by say the WC round, do you really want to have his adjustment games be playoff games?

Roll with ceedee gallop brown and Washington plus the TEs and Pollard in pony packagaes

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't really care right now. I want to see James Washington's impact for the next 4 games.
It is hard to gage from yesterday since Dak and the passing game was off yesterday.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn't sign him.
But I'm not Jerry and I believe he will.

On the local sports stations last night, after interviews with Jerry. As Jerry said there is still that possibility. But all the stations thought Jerry was blowing smoke. And there is not as much interest as there was or is.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
When it comes down to it the offense has scored 81 points in the last 2 games.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This would be the stupidest move Jerry has ever made
Won't happen.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Before the Steele injury, I'd be inclined to think you might be right.

But Ball is not an NFL caliber rt, Peters is old and way past his prime. Obviously, you have to have a rt playing, so I'm assuming if there's money to spend Dallas will spend it on a tackle, if one's available...

CapnB

Reaction score
"2) The Cowboys have looked very foolish during the negotiations."

How so?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Signing Hilton was probably the death knell for OBJ with the Cowboys.

At least for this year....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2) The Cowboys have looked very foolish during the negotiations.
I think they looked pretty smart. Clearly they did their due diligence when most media idiots thought the Jones' would rush to sign him.

Majic

Reaction score
"2) The Cowboys have looked very foolish during the negotiations."

How so?
I think they looked pretty smart. Clearly they did their due diligence when most media idiots thought the Jones' would rush to sign him.

Totally disagree. They went in way to heavy and only when it transpired that he was not ready to play did they back off. Even now they keep showing an interest. There is no market for him, just one team it would appear