Twitter: OBJ Looks to Narrow List and Sign By the End of November

Flamma

Reaction score
Ironically Dallas has the most cap of any team listed. So zero reason they cannot get it done if they want it. But, they won’t.

Same thing. They are rolling that cap space over for a reason. There was literally no reason to move on from Cooper and save all of that space for nothing.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Looking at the list I just think Cowboys or Bills.
If he's also waiting for the "playoff picture to clarify" he's waiting for our T-giving game agains the Giants and will go to the winner of that game.

ghst187

Reaction score
He’s like Dez after he lost his explosiveness….
Would he help us? Probably a little but he’s no worldbeater and no way I would want to be on the hook for any kind of substantial contract after this season. And considering we wouldn’t pay Amari the same money, why Odell? We have monster contracts looming with Diggs and Parsons and a Zeke contract to massively restructure while hopefully resigning Pollard…and who knows with Lamb.

817Gill

Reaction score
There is that. But from reports he has eliminated any cold weather teams

So it leaves Dallas, SF, Miami. In Dallas he’d be a legit 1-2 option at WR. Miami he is at best 3rd or 4th and similar to SF. Samuel, Aiyuk and CMAC.

Dallas is the perfect place for everything he is looking for. Warm weather, salary cap, will get a ton of touches, playoff bound (barring a collapse). Dak is not Mahomes or Allen, but he offers you more / similar to guys like Jimmy G., Tua etc
I agree with everything but the idea that Odell is a 1-2 here. He starts as a 3 day one and we see if he can supplant Gallup. Ceedee is the 1 pretty clearly I feel. Was 9th in the league in receiving yards before the bye. Considering all the changes at QB he’s been fine.

LysleE

Reaction score
OBJ is a complementary receiver post-injuries; his ego just doesn’t know it yet; I don’t see him fitting in with the Cowboys; he is mercurial and a prima-donna WR; last thing Cowboys need is Dak trying to force the ball to OBJ because he’s complaining he isn’t getting targeted enough.