OBJ Traded to Cleveland

InTheZone

Reaction score
I was going to post in the other thread that was posted first, but everyone's coming here for some reason instead.

Let's just say this falls under the "why do teams pay for players they don't really want?" thread. There was nothing different about OBJ before or after his extension. Now they just gave all of Giants nation a giant excuse for when Eli continues to suck and they'll be fine with it...

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I can’t believe that’s all they received. I thought at least another second next year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
they got rid of a cancer, that's a good deal!!
A cancer to who?The real cancer is Eli Manning. His play is holding them back. They had Odell, Engram, Sheperd and Barkley.......and because they underachieved because of crappy Eli play it means they had to get rid of the "cancers"? ITs moronic. Officially a 3 team race in the NFC East. Thanks NY.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Does this mean we see the clip of OBJ catching the one handed TD on Carr like 1000 times more?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
A cancer to who?The real cancer is Eli Manning. His play is holding them back. They had Odell, Engram, Sheperd and Barkley.......and because they underachieved because of crappy Eli play it means they had to get rid of the "cancers"? ITs moronic. Officially a 3 team race in the NFC East. Thanks NY.
This 100%

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They rid of Collins, avoided a big contract, and got Peppers who is younger and played at a similar level to Collins in 2018. Good job.