Objective measure of how good each team is expected to be in 2024

Flamma

Reaction score
You can arrange the probably good teams in any order you want. There should be no numbers assigned to them. I also think Buffalo should be knocked down a notch.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So, we're "probably good". Okay, then. :grin:
That's where we are as a 12-5 team that lost several starters/contributors and replaced them primarily with young unknowns. We shouldn't go from 12-5 to bad, like some expect, so that's why we're "probably good." But where we land is going to depend a lot on how the young guys play ... players like Mazi, Guyton, Beebe, possibly Bass, Richards, etc. If they falter, then we are probably mediocre at best.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Interesting data as it has the Cowboys as a better team than the Browns measured by gambling lines yet somehow the Browns are favored by one point to win week 1 against those same Cowboys. I would assume this is heavily skewed for the Cowboys as they get to play five games against teams in the bottom two tiers which are probably larger spreads.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Every season is different. Some teams will continue to stay in contention, while other teams that were real good last season might not be as good this season. They’ll be at least a team or two that will surprise and be better than expected. A team that was real good last season could fall way off this season.

visionary

Reaction score
In line with my prediction

11-6

I think Rams and Chargers will be better than this