Observation: Ware is 94 and Spencer is 49 - What a coincidence!

TroyEmmittAndMichael

Reaction score
It's fate. Opposite-side OLB's with opposite jersey numbers. I couldn't have planned it out any better. I hope Spencer gets to keep #49 as a Cowboy.

Let's get it on!:yourock:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
TroyEmmittAndMichael;1480723 said:
It's fate. Opposite-side OLB's with opposite jersey numbers. I couldn't have planned it out any better. I hope Spencer gets to keep #49 as a Cowboy.

We don't currently have anyone with #49 on the roster so it shouldn't be a problem for Spencer to get it.

I like the bookend idea.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
THUMPER;1480728 said:
We don't currently have anyone with #49 on the roster so it shouldn't be a problem for Spencer to get it.

I like the bookend idea.

Unless they changed the rules, LBs can't wear a number in the 40s.

sago1

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. I had hopes their play would cause opposing QBs to think they seeing double. Can just imagine them screaming to their OL players to stop 94 and then next play yelling at them to stop 49 and finally on last play just begging their OL to stop anybody. We've had the Triplets, now we've got the sack twins (can't think of a better handle). Know I should wait til I see what they can do together once season begins, but was just wondering what kind of handle they might deserve.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe since Wade will have him all over the field, the NFL will make an exception.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Rack;1480732 said:

DOH, you're right, how could I forget that. :bang2:

Maybe we could say he is a Safety.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;1480732 said:
Yeah, Reggie Bush would sue the League if Spencer had his way. :p:

Reaction score
According to the rules he will be eligible to wear #49 due to the fact he will be listed as a Linebacker instead of a DE. Although Hoyte is playing FB he is on the roster as a LB wearing #46. So it is possible for him to have it.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Va_BoysFan4 Life;1480809 said:
According to the rules he will be eligible to wear #49 due to the fact he will be listed as a Linebacker instead of a DE. Although Hoyte is playing FB he is on the roster as a LB wearing #46. So it is possible for him to have it.

My guess is 92 or 59

Reaction score
Erik_H;1480831 said:
My guess is 92 or 59

I would like to see him in #92. I would be out looking for that jersey soon.

Just looked at the roster and #92 belongs to Remi Ayadele. But that does not mean he will make the team this yr. #93 is also available.

stardeep

Fading Into Abstraction
Reaction score
sago1;1480757 said:
Sorry to hear that. I had hopes their play would cause opposing QBs to think they seeing double. Can just imagine them screaming to their OL players to stop 94 and then next play yelling at them to stop 49 and finally on last play just begging their OL to stop anybody.

:lmao2:

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
TroyEmmittAndMichael;1480723 said:

GOOD POINT:bow:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
THUMPER;1480728 said:

I like the bookend idea.

Yeah... the QB is gonna be like "I was creamed by 94... or was it 49.... keep an eye on that guy".....:lmao2:He is gonna have "Creamed Dislexia"

Reaction score
He should switch to 99, because QB's will think 99 people hit them once he finished punishing them...

:laugh2:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
YoMick;1481250 said:
Yeah... the QB is gonna be like "I was creamed by 94... or was it 49.... keep an eye on that guy".....:lmao2:He is gonna have "Creamed Dislexia"

While the QB is laying on his back, depending on the angle 49 can look like 94.

To keep it fair for other teams Spencer and Ware will now take turns sacking the QB. I can see Ware rushing the QB, who is scared and running for his life and then Ware suddenly stops...The QB looks at him like "Whats going on, why did he stop??" .25 seconds later Spencer crash's into him from the other side...:)

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm rooting for him in the 90's myself - Nothing like a #92 hitting you from one side, 94 from the other, and 54 in the gut.

NFCE, HERE COMES THE PHILLIPS 3-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jarv;1481332 said:
While the QB is laying on his back, depending on the angle 49 can look like 94.

To keep it fair for other teams Spencer and Ware will now take turns sacking the QB. I can see Ware rushing the QB, who is scared and running for his life and then Ware suddenly stops...The QB looks at him like "Whats going on, why did he stop??" .25 seconds later Spencer crash's into him from the other side...:)
:laugh2:

After reading that, I immediately thought of that Bang! cartoon of Patrick Ramsey getting stampeded by elephants. Funny stuff. :p:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
A bit of an update on this: both Oliver Hoyte and John Saldi were listed as LBs yet had numbers in the 40s (46 & 45 respectively) so evidently the NFL is allowing some slop-over there. While Hoyte may have gotten away with it because he played FB some Saldi never did.

Just sayin zall...

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I just watched the Spencer highlights on dc.com and I got a little fired up right now lol

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
I am 55 and don't much care what their numbers are until we get to sacks, pressures, tackles, fumbles, batted balls and scores. Those numbers I am looking forward to this year.