Odds of Garrett extension

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garret did not bring in Kiffin/Marinelli.
He played with them at Tampa and he talked about that, IIRC.

Oh crap. Just remembered some more coaches Jason brought in from his Dolphins network....Derek Dooley, Hudson Houck and his dang brother Judd Garrett. Add in Linehan, and Jason basically brought the whole 2005 Dolphins staff minus Saben.

Last edited:

sdfidaho

Reaction score
Boys and girls the chances of a Philly loss and Cowboys win is very, very low.

Actually, it really wouldn’t surprise me...unfortunately
Commanders are without their starting QB, so Cowboys have a chance.
Just because Philly beat the cowboys with their 3rd string players doesn’t mean the Giants won’t take care of business

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Only because Jerry is in charge, anything is possible. He could do something like give Garrett a 1 year extension and spin it to the public as a "prove it" deal. Never mind the fact he's had 10 years to prove his worth...

this is possible.

even more depressing..if Marinelli and KQuinn get extensions.

those two are responsible for a lot of the problems.

cant wait till they are fired.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
He played with them at Tampa and he talked about that, IIRC.

Oh crap. Just remembered some more coaches Jason brought in from his Dolphins network....Derek Dooley, Hudson Houck and his dang brother Judd Garrett. Add in Linehan, and Jason basically brought the whole 2005 Dolphins staff minus Saben.

Jones ran into Kiffin at an event (maybe the combine). That resulted in the hire. He talked about how Parcells though Kiffin was one of the best defensive minds in the game.

Garrett's 4-5 games as a Buc likely involved little meaningful contact with the defensive staff

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
He would have to take the team to the NFCCG at this point to get an extension as HC.

But he's probably going to get a promotion either way. He's moving up in the corporation. One way or the other.

Your many discussions with Jerry he told you that he's going to make up a new position to give Garrett because Jerry isn't going to fire Stephen or McClay and he is the GM so he must have told you he's making a new position.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
From the many discussions you've had with Garrett he told you this right?
Seems it may hard for you to wrap your head around this, but we are on a fan forum where participants often speculate as to different outcomes involving the team. It's not a difficult concept to grasp, really.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Seems it may hard for you to wrap your head around this, but we are on a fan forum where participants often speculate as to different outcomes involving the team. It's not a difficult concept to grasp, really.

"Garrett wants out of Dallas. He won't accept an extension." doesn't sound like an speculation. More like this is what I know what's going to happen which is why I posted what I did.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
"Garrett wants out of Dallas. He won't accept an extension." doesn't sound like an speculation. More like this is what I know what's going to happen which is why I posted what I did.
How do you know? This isn’t Jerry in disguise is it?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Eagles are going to have a letdown after their big win. But we will still lose against the Skins, sealing Garrett's fate.

Giants 23
Eagles 17

Dallas 10
Washington 27

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
100%. He and his family have been humiliated. There is nothing to resurrect in Dallas. The Players have shut down on him and are using him as the scapegoat (wrongly I might add if you consider the Bills, Bears and Eagles games).

He gone.
You said 100%! So you are positive?
What an amazing Christmas present!!!

If true!!!!!!!!