Of the WRS and CBs still left, which ones will best suit us???

Hailmary

Reaction score
flashback;1477373 said:
Tanard Jackson from Syracuse is still on the board. He's a little bit of a CB/FS tweener. He could be our poor man's Reggie Nelson if we take him this morning.

WR has been picked through pretty good, but Aundrae Allison is still out there, as well as David Clowney, and the guy I think we'll take a look at, D'Juan Woods from Oklahoma State.

I like Tanard Jackson too, but I think I'd rather let Watkins develop more at this point and see what Hamlin has to offer.

Is D'Juan Woods related to Rashaun Woods?

Hailmary

Reaction score
TNew2169;1477382 said:
K- Mason Crosby -I would love for us to be able to pick him up in the 5th or 6th. Have him battle with Gramatica and hopefully he wins. I just don't trust Gramatica as our kicker this year.

We also should look at a QB like Troy Smith or Jared Zabransky. I think Jeff Rowe out of Nevada can be special as well.

I don't understand why a lot of teams are so reluctant to draft a kicker high when so many games are decided by a field goal these days (especially in Dallas' case). I'd have no problems if we used our pick today to get this kid or our 5th on the guy from UCLA.

Has Jordan Palmer been selected yet?

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Johnnie Lee Higgins Jr. to Oakland. Blah. Well, with Randy Moss gone to NE, and um..Porter and Mike Williams the likely starters, Higgins has a shot to shine in Oakland and show off what we missed out on

:bang2:

Go Cowboys!