Off Topic...

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Shaun and I know we have only spoken about football but I would like to speak to you about something right now that is close to my heart.
None of you know this but I am a Christian. I am also a writer and am working on some movie and book deals that will hopefully help save peoples souls and help them while here on this glorious earth our God created for us. I don't want this to turn into a religious discussion because that is not the point in this thread. I am trying to sell some of my work to pay for a mission I am starting.
I would like to build a large shelter for homeless people in every state. The shelters will be open to all and will have daily A.A. N.A. and Bible study. If anyone has any resources they can donate or any ideas on the topic I would greatly appreciate it.
Everyday I hear about all these famous people who are helping in other countries and it breaks my heart to walk down the street and see a man with no place to live and begging for food. A majority of this mission will be paid for out of my own pocket and the rest will come from fund raisers, donations and government programs.
I understand if you are in the position to help in anyway but I do ask if this is the case that you take sixty seconds out of your day each day and pray that the mission is a success and pray for your fellow man that they to have the opportunity to sit in front of a computer in their own home one day and have a conversation with others like we do every day. God Bless and thank you for your time.