Offense last 3 games: 16.6 ppg, previous 5 games: 40 ppg

Jayinem

Reaction score
That's not what I mean.....for instance last night if they go up 14 to 3....I think it's another one of those 35 to 10 blowouts....I Think when you goof up in the rezone you just kill momentum and your offensive flow. Just my opinion there. Maybe Lions continue to score....
Well that's on us that we didn't do that regardless of the situation. We scored what we scored.

Mark

Reaction score
There is huge reason for concern.

The offense has fallen flat, with 20 pts. of output in successive games. The way the DAL defense played last night, the Lions should have been blown out of the building.

The worst running game in recent memory, bizarre miscues, inappropriate play-calling, poor line play. The reasons for the decline are as numerous as they are obvious.

Absent improvement, we'll be lucky to survive one playoff contest.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
With no run game to lean on, defenses appear to be defending the pass and rushing Dak on omst plays

Gorgon

Reaction score
The competition has gotten better, but is there an issue?
You can't include defensive scores in the stats. So first, take those out. Second, we really should have had 27. A fumble crossing the goal line isn't on the offense.

Gorgon

Reaction score
There is huge reason for concern.

The offense has fallen flat, with 20 pts. of output in successive games. The way the DAL defense played last night, the Lions should have been blown out of the building.

The worst running game in recent memory, bizarre miscues, inappropriate play-calling, poor line play. The reasons for the decline are as numerous as they are obvious.

Absent improvement, we'll be lucky to survive one playoff contest.
NO THE OFFENSE IS NOT "20 points off." Please take out all defensive and special teams scores. Then do the math. We're off by about 10, and last night CeeDee had another 7 but fumbled into the end zone.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The competition has gotten better, but is there an issue?
Happens to almost every good team.

Remember the niners 3 week offensive drought? After destroying the Cowboys, the niners lost 3 straight and averaged 17 points per game in that streak. The eagles had a 3 game drought where they averaged 16 points per game over 3 weeks.

It happens. There are great coaches and players in this league that can figure out how to defend your team. Happens almost every year for good offenses having to adjust to what defenses are doing.

shabazz

Reaction score
One dimensional on offense and a defense that can't get stops at the most critical times is a sure recipe for another divional game exit

Sure enough they will beat the lowly Bucs but then the real teams show up.

Having said that. I was glad to see the Boys play some tough football against the Lions