Offensive line's greatness is a myth **merged**

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I've been saying it for years now, but people who never played the position and think they know what they are talking about have refused to acknowledge how much this Oline stinks. It all starts with them. Waaaaay overpaid. The Oline coach also stinks.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Both lines are crap. OL can't pass block, DL is soft as marshmallow

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
They were fine at protecting the QB before today and Zeke was playing well early on they just stopped giving him the ball.

Dak has to be better at recognizing pressure and getting rid of the football. I mean one of those sacks was him running straight into two defender’s arms.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
They were fine at protecting the QB before today and Zeke was playing well early on.

Dak has to be better at recognizing pressure and getting rid of the football. I mean one those sacks was him running strait into two defender’s arms.
Not good at run blocking

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
It's the coaching.. This OL proved they can be elite .. since Calahan left it is been dreadful .. same goes for DL ..

:cool:

InTheZone

Reaction score
They stay free of blame. This is not worth having is they are going to take up our cap space. That interior needs to be cheaper.
I seem to recall a lot of plays where Dak stood still thinking we're playing non-contact practice and instead of running wide into the open field to throw he just takes it every time. Not the OL fault. Allen, Rodgers, Wilson, Mahomes, Jackson, Romo, whoever take that open field to make a play. Dak must think it's illegal to touch him in the pocket.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
They stay free of blame. This is not worth having is they are going to take up our cap space. That interior needs to be cheaper.

OoO I'm Psychic. I knew you would post this thread. Now to predict the future of the cowboy's for this season...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They aren't the best anymore but a good QB behind them would make a huge difference.
They are losing the battle in the trenches. They aren’t run blocking or pass blocking well. It’s a joke. Are they terrible? No. But this is the highest paid unit in the league and the Bills offensive line looks superior.