Offensive Trend

tunahelper

Reaction score
For three games we have watched team take away our deep passing attack.

The seam routes are closed for Witten and Crayton doesn't provide deep speed for verticle routes.

With TO running intermediate patterns someone has to step up into the speed role.

I realize Glenn will be back soon, but I need to see it before I believe it.

Good defenses are going to make us dink and dunk until someone emerges.

burmafrd

Reaction score
some pollyannas are trying to say there is nothing wrong. Just like the Kevin Bacon charactor in Animal House "There is nothing to worry about. It is all under control".

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
true, we need to sit Miles and bring up Stanback, even if it's just to run deep decoy routes. Maybe throw one two to him just to lossen them up.

Miles hasn't done much anyway.

30yrheel

Reaction score
this is being covered in the what happened to the offence thread

SlwSVT

Reaction score
We went up and down the field for 400+ yds of total offense. Our mistakes cost us from scoring more points. Can't be perfect all the time.

jbsg02

Reaction score
yeah, we didn't try anything deep today. I would have liked to see us air it out when we get into a 2nd and short situation

sbark

Reaction score
with the amount of penalties we usually have, I'd make us dink and dunk and quite a few time self-destruct with either a penalty or a Turnover.........

Vikes dang near did it today with just turnovers......

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
the answer is they have to run the ball better...we had some success late in the game again, but until they can run teams out of the deep coverages they are using on us, we wont be able to get the ball downfield much

David