*** Official 2015 Record Prediction Thread ******** CLOSING BY 1PM EST! ********

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
11-5, 2-1 in the playoffs (NFCCG loss)...team is one year away, next year 13-3, 3-0 in playoffs.

Novacek84

Reaction score
10-6 and I'm going to be really interested to see how this team plays as the hunted rather than the surprise hunter.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
This is your chance to go on record by posting your prediction Cowboys win-loss record for the upcoming season!

*** This is not a discussion thread ***

..... Read the rules! ......

1) Only post your predictions here.
2) All other posts will be deleted in order to keep the thread clean.
3) Only one post is allowed per user.
4) You can add comments to your prediction, just limit them to your one post.
5) Do not respond or comment on other people's predictions.

This thread will be closed prior to the first Cowboys game on Sunday, so make sure you post your predictions before then!

I predict a record of 13 and 3 for the Cowboys, and a record consumption of Pizza for me. :)

pancakeman

Reaction score
11-5: not top seed, but the team you don't want to play heading into the playoffs.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9-7. Same record as the Giants.

Good luck last year. Bad luck this year. Plus I don't like our backs. We lost our identity from last year that made us a Super Bowl contender.

Reaction score
13-3....stumble some out of the gate and go 3-2 into the by. Followed by us steamrolling to a 10-1 finish. In playoffs we get our well deserved 1st round bye only to then clip the wings of iggles and seahawks. Then, off to the big dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.