Official Chicken Little thread

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't post in this thread but I can understand the frustration these people had. This team is going to drive fans crazy this year with its inconsistency.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
I didn't post in this thread but I can understand the frustration these people had. This team is going to drive fans crazy this year with its inconsistency.
Very True......I've been in shock fro 3games

JDSmith

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:

They are young and still learning how to play together and win in the NFL. If we can gut out half our games in the first half of the season we'll be in great shape to make a strong playoff run. Fans are just going to have to learn to suck it up and stop being wusses about it or they'll have to find something else to do on Sundays and forget about watching the Boys. I for one am going to enjoy the ride, it'll be up and down, but it'll also be exciting and ultimately a lot of fun - because this team is growing every week. And games like this are huge IMO.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:

Thank you for understanding

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
Very True......I've been in shock fro 3games

Think this team is very similar to the '75 team, which while that team made got to the SB it was wildly inconsistent, especially on defense.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Think this team is very similar to the '75 team, which while that team made got to the SB it was wildly inconsistent, especially on defense.

Yes indeed they do........It's going to be a very interesting season. Hope I'm up for it. So many lows and highs. I think I'll just get drunk before each game..... :D

BlueStar22

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
The thing is, there was TOO MUCH football left to play and we had fans suicidal.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
The thing is, there was TOO MUCH football left to play and we had fans suicidal.
It will happen every week........This team I believe will hang around.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
big friggin' deal, our level of suck didn't improve because we pulled off a stunning, dramatic, come from behind victory against the power that is the 49ers. Face it, we play to the level of our competition- we are going to win & lose every game like this, but we'll lose more than we'll win. this is hardly a big, watershed win.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
"I guess I was an idiot to think we had a chance at the playoffs. There's talent on this team, why do we suck so bad???

Man, you are truly a wonderful fan...just the kind we need. Where are you now ZMAN? Why don't you support the Cowboys instead of bashing them???? Amazing.... Turn in your jersey man!!!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
big friggin' deal, our level of suck didn't improve because we pulled off a stunning, dramatic, come from behind victory against the power that is the 49ers. Face it, we play to the level of our competition- we are going to win & lose every game like this, but we'll lose more than we'll win. this is hardly a big, watershed win.
How does that crow taste. This is a huge win. It took us to 2-1. If we'd lost this game, everyone who signed off on this thread agenda's would be justified. The piling on would commence.

NickZepp

Reaction score
The problems with this team are that it's young especially at the DLine. And that they have agressive safeties. Corners are better in man then in zone or cover 2. And we are learning a new defense. By the time the season ends we'll be fine. The offense has been one of the best in the NFL the first 3 games for the most part. Washington held us down a bit but Washington will do that to a lot of teams with their defense.