***Official Colts-Rams Game Thread***

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Man, the Colts look good. I realize it's the Rams, but I mean overall this year. Not only are they winning, but they're winning in completely new ways than they were last year. And honestly, who really doubts they couldn't open up the passing game just like last year if they REALLY needed to?

Plus, who can really dislike Tony Dungy? One of the more likeable coaches in the league and he may finally be getting his due if they make it to the Super Bowl this year (and I think they will).

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
It really looks like Manning is the coach of the Colts. He is making all the decisions. Coaching the WR's and Coaching the refs on what calls to call.

"Peyton??? Holding? who?? 28?? You got it!!" **FLAG**

Kilyin

Reaction score
Kinda funny the Colts get to play the winless Texans twice. Props to Manning for pulling it together at the end (and they should thank the Saints backup QB for giving them so many balls)

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Stephen Jackson would look like Anthony Thomas behind the Cowboys oline.

Kilyin

Reaction score
5. Bruce Has A Screw Loose?

We generally like Rams receivers Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt, primarily because they don't feel the compulsion to draw excess attention to themselves because they can run and catch footballs.

But we got a little freaked out by Ike on Monday night when cameras captured images of the veteran wideout muttering to himself for a good 15-to-30 seconds.

There he was, standing in street clothes on the sidelines due to a toe injury, no one standing next to him, and talking. Non-stop. Talking.

Not to anyone. Just to himself.

Thought this was funny. I saw it last night during the game but forgot about it. Madden commented on it as the camera was focused on Bruce, jawing to nobody in particular, "Wonder who he's talking to?"